Musical disapointment of 2014?

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
Jet wasn't impressed with the Billy Joel version of "Maybe I'm Amazed" on there. I posted it in a thread for her after not being overly impressed myself. :tongue:

If you would have been able to post it without any title or clue as to who is was, I would have never guessed! Just awful. :rolleyes:

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
I heard the Billy Joel song a few days ago somewhere, can't remember where. I wasn't impressed either. Other than that, I've only heard a few clips from months ago and the ones I heard were good.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I heard the Billy Joel song a few days ago somewhere, can't remember where. I wasn't impressed either. Other than that, I've only heard a few clips from months ago and the ones I heard were good.

I haven't listened to the rest but that was just remembering why Jet may have had a bad impression. If I remember right and since she's online anyway I thought she had said she listened to some of the other tracks and wasn't impressed but I could be wrong. As for me I'm not familiar enough with Paul's solo catalog so much that I could really compare the covers. :)

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
I haven't listened to the rest but that was just remembering why Jet may have had a bad impression. If I remember right and since she's online anyway I thought she had said she listened to some of the other tracks and wasn't impressed but I could be wrong. As for me I'm not familiar enough with Paul's solo catalog so much that I could really compare the covers. :)

I only really liked two songs: Hey Jude covered by Steve Miller and Helen Wheels covered by Def Leppard. Although, after I got over the initial disappointment I listened again and I do really like When I'm Sixty-four which was covered by Barry Gibb. :D

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
I don't remember 1 good rock song this year....

Check out the following:

Judas Priest - Redeemer of Souls
Black Stone Cherry - Magic Mountain
AC/DC - Rock or Bust
Slash - World on Fire
Ace Frehley - Space Invader
Black Label Society - Catacombs of the Black Vatican
Charvel - La Gargola

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members