Muse (Official Thread)

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
^^^ Still my favourite from the album. Hope you can get to see them Sunny!

Well! What can I say. It was an absolutely brilliant concert - I wish I could go again tonight!! I often wondered how good Muse would sound live but my goodness - they are just fantastic. Matt Bellamy's astonishing vocal range and his killer guitar playing did away with any doubts I may have had about how good they would be live - and of course the rest of the band are just great too.

They started off with Supremacy, followed by Supermassive Black Hole then 16 other songs - just the best!!! :bow:

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
^^^ Still my favourite from the album. Hope you can get to see them Sunny!

Well! What can I say. It was an absolutely brilliant concert - I wish I could go again tonight!! I often wondered how good Muse would sound live but my goodness - they are just fantastic. Matt Bellamy's astonishing vocal range and his killer guitar playing did away with any doubts I may have had about how good they would be live - and of course the rest of the band are just great too.

They started off with Supremacy, followed by Supermassive Black Hole then 16 other songs - just the best!!! :bow:

I was so hyped up after seeing them I hardly got any sleep last night - just as well I don't have to work today!

Phil B.

Far Out Man!
Reaction score
Muse's first single off the new album - DRONES

Muse's album, Drones, will be released on 8 June 2015.

Psycho

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Agreed SDM! Very optimistic after hearing this that their new album will be much more to my liking than their last offering!

Johnny-Too-Good

Reaction score
Matt Bellamy explains more about upcoming album Drones

Muse frontman Matt Bellamy has revealed more about the theme of upcoming album Drones – and warned about the dangers of carrying out military attacks by remote control.

The band’s seventh record is released on June 8, before their headline appearance at the Download festival on June 12-14.

He’s previously explained that the follow-up to The 2nd Law explores a “world run by drones, utilising drones to turn us all into drones.”

Now Bellamy tells the BBC: “Through modern technology, and drone warfare in particular, it’s possible to do horrific things at a great distance – without actually feeling any of the consequences, or even feeling responsible.

“The next step in drones is going to be autonomous drones, which actually make ‘kill’ decisions themselves, with no humans involved.”

He adds that the album can be thought of as “a modern metaphor for what it is to lose empathy.”

Muse released a lyric video for their track Dead Inside earlier this week.

Drones tracklist

1.Dead Inside

2.[Drill Sergeant]

3.Psycho

4.Mercy

5.Reapers

6.The Handler

7.[JFK]

8.Defector

9.Revolt

10.Aftermath

11.The Globalist