Muse (Official Thread)

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Saw this the other day, the late great Gary Moore singing the praises of Muse :) From 2:05 - 2:40

Gary Moore Close As You Get Interview

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
^^^ Praise indeed, I can see where he's coming from mind, Muse are a great live band as we know Tray. They create a big, full, round sound ideal for stadiums, write strong material that carries really well live. Solid musicians that raised the bar for a time.

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Yep they are a great live band indeed & always put on a fantastic show. Just not really fond of the direction they've been heading of late, but they were always going to be a band that experimented with their sound and didn't stick to 'tried and tested' album after album. Hopefully when all this electronica and funk is out of their system they'll return to their sound of old which the majority of Muse fans, I'm sure, will agree was them at their best. Just dreading them doing 'a Radiohead' and carrying on with music that just doesn't do an awful lot for me.

Last edited:

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
Muse are coming to Adelaide too which is really really really really really tempting, especially considering the misfortune our city has had with touring bands. I'm hoping I'll be able to scrape together the ridiculous ticket price before they sell out, and that preferably one of my friends can too!

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Staff online

Members online