joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
Muse or not to muse

ok Tray73, which album should I open my ears too! first....:oyea::grinthumb

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
^^ My two favourite albums are "Black Holes and Revelations" and "Absolution", with BHaR being a slight favourite of mine! You also have to check out the 3 part "Exogenesis: Symphony" on "The Resistance", which ranks among my absolute fave Muse tracks!

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
^^ My two favourite albums are "Black Holes and Revelations" and "Absolution", with BHaR being a slight favourite of mine! You also have to check out the 3 part "Exogenesis: Symphony" on "The Resistance", which ranks among my absolute fave Muse tracks!
thanks dude I`ll do that...:bow::grinthumb

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
I concur regards Black Holes - my personal favourite - but very closely followed by Absolution and Origin of Symmetry. All three albums are superb, and Muse at their very best :)

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
I concur regards Black Holes - my personal favourite - but very closely followed by Absolution and Origin of Symmetry. All three albums are superb, and Muse at their very best :)
thank you I`ll be sure to find the time and listen to MUSE...:bow::grinthumb

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
muse shopping lol

the only ones in my local hmv so I pick up...

Last edited:

Texas King

Reaction score
I like early Muse the most. Origin of Symmetry is their best album with their ultimate best song Citizen Erased. Absolution is very good album, but has some weak tracks, esp. Time is running out, which is one of the weakest Muse songs, because it sounds so modern and nothing like classic rock. Album Black Holes and Revelations is pretty OK, but next albums meh, really.

Johnny-Too-Good

Reaction score
Here's the reason I like Muse, a lot (and it may sound a bit shallow :heheh:). For me they are a link to the huge bombastic bands of the '70s and '80s. They do massive shows with no expense spared on the effects. And you know what? - People lap it up. They sell out stadiums. There is a real hunger for that kind of stuff amongst the rock audience. And BTW......the tunes aren't bad either.

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
Here's the reason I like Muse, a lot (and it may sound a bit shallow :heheh:). For me they are a link to the huge bombastic bands of the '70s and '80s. They do massive shows with no expense spared on the effects. And you know what? - People lap it up. They sell out stadiums. There is a real hunger for that kind of stuff amongst the rock audience. And BTW......the tunes aren't bad either.

@Johnny-Too-Good That`s not shallow :oyea::oyea:that`s a FACT!!!!!!!!!!!

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoustonBoy

Staff online

Members online