Muse (Official Thread)

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
^^^ It's seems to have had a mixed response from Muse fans, I personally really like it & it's a definite grower too :)

Kuaizi

Reaction score
Being a newly formed Muse fan, I just purchased my first album, their latest - "The Resistance." Despite some mixed reviews, I got it anyways, and I have to say I am VERY pleased with it! There are some really stellar tracks on it and I am thoroughly impressed (the song Unnatural Selection is unbelievably incredible!!!!).
It seems a lot of Muse fans are down on this album but I have to say I really like it. And if their earlier stuff is even better then I am looking forward to it! (I also purchased "Black Holes" so looking forward to listening to that one next)

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Being a newly formed Muse fan, I just purchased my first album, their latest - "The Resistance." Despite some mixed reviews, I got it anyways, and I have to say I am VERY pleased with it! There are some really stellar tracks on it and I am thoroughly impressed (the song Unnatural Selection is unbelievably incredible!!!!).
It seems a lot of Muse fans are down on this album but I have to say I really like it. And if their earlier stuff is even better then I am looking forward to it! (I also purchased "Black Holes" so looking forward to listening to that one next)

That was my first Muse album and I liked it. I think fans who have been with them from the beginning tend to shun it more. "Undisclosed Desires" is the most catchy song on the album. You'll LOVE Black Holes. :grinthumb

Phil B.

Far Out Man!
Reaction score
Absolution was my first album. Then I bought Symmetry. I have most of their albums based on my ealier thoughts of the band.

I feel that they are slowly loosing their sharp and angular "aggressive" sound.

oosv.jpg

MUSEABSOLUTION.jpg

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
That was my first Muse album and I liked it. I think fans who have been with them from the beginning tend to shun it more.

I think you're right Jen, I've noticed that too - I'd say I'm in the minority in being a fan from when they first came on the scene and really liking The Resistance.

"Undisclosed Desires" is the most catchy song on the album. You'll LOVE Black Holes. :grinthumb

Uprising is super catchy too :)

Kuaizi

Reaction score
Listened to Black Holes - REALLY good as well! One of my favorite tracks from it:

Looking forward to getting more albums in the upcoming months~~ I am really digging this band and don't know why I didn't check them out before!!

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jik32

Members online