Meat Loaf "Last A Bat:Farewell Tour" announced

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I think some of the comedy is compensation for worry. He hasn't been in the best shape physically, but I wouldn't say it to him directly. I'm stil a fan, but yes, I think he should take some time off, get the voice working an then get back to it and do a big farewell. :grinthumb

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^Did you enjoy playing it Nolo?

I enjoy "Bat..." more now than when it came out, but it's not one of the records I reach for very often. I guess it boils down to not being a big fan of Meat Loaf's vocals more than anything else. I love piano so that's not it, Todd Rundgren is a genius in the studio, Steinman the creative force behind the whole thing but it just doesn't resonate that deeply to me.

Powerage

Let There Be Rock!
Reaction score
How many farewell tours does he want? Pretty sure the last time he was over here [and passed out] was a farewell tour.

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
I like him ok enough to own Paradise and Two Out Of Three. Never owned an album, though.

Saw him live, actually. 3rd or 4th act out at the Monsters Of Rock 1983.

Yea, I agree. Get his voice in shape and do one show.

In fact, I'm sure he could round up enough big names to show up that he could concieveably get away with a farewell pay per view. Maybe.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

:oyea: That dude needs serious anger management.
He can't take criticism well either, he apparently has told many artists never to play for an AFL Grand Final again because of the criticism he copped.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whitewintermarket

Members online

No members online now.