Votes: 9 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Errr.....I recon Marilyn Manson's cover....Which actually isn't all that bad.

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
CSNY. o_O

Did you guys know that Marilyn Manson appeared on a Lady Gaga song? It's one of my all-time favorite Lady Gaga songs. It might actually be my #1! I swear she's saying "Let's have sex" in the intro lmao.

Manson is a genius at covers but Tainted Love is a song I can't stand to such an extent that even Manson can't salvage it. My fave Manson cover is probably Sweet Dreams.

I'll take CSNY over either but I'll take Gaga over a million Mansons any day. Also I'll take the R3HAB remix over the album version of Judas. Much better. Not sure why with artists of this nature they don't bother to get the best possible producer & mix for the first release... ;p

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
This poll has opened my eyes.. Like I posted in the OP "I find it interesting when people actually change my thinking about some of these polls".. In the past I've read nothing but bad comments about Marilyn Manson.. I felt like I was the only one who liked some of his stuff.. Odd as he may be, but considering what's out there as far as MUSIC goes.. He's not half bad in my book..

I'm going to vote for CSNY.. only because I feel that song tops the other two..:D

CREAM'd

Reaction score
I don't like Marilyn Manson but he did a great cover of Tainted Love,so he gets my vote here.

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
I actually really like a lot of stuff Marilyn Manson has done, and he does some excellent covers, this being one :grinthumb

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nowiknowitsJAG

Members online