Mama Mia! New music from ABBA after 35 years

Frands

Reaction score
Sweden, 27th April 2018 1:00 PM local time:
ABBA has decided to release two new songs after 35 years in silence. The new songs is planned to be released in December this year. One of the two new songs is entitled "I Still Have Faith In You". According to the Swedish newspaper "Aftonbladet", there is no roumors about concerts and new albums so far.

abba-pressemeddelelse.png

ROXYKHALISS

Reaction score
ABBA has decided to release two new songs after 35 years in silence. The new songs is planned to be released in December this year. One of the two new songs is entitled "I Still Have Faith In You". According to the Swedish newspaper "Aftonbladet", there is no roumors about concerts and new albums so far. 192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1
Forty years after the bitter songs written in the wake of two band divorces for their last album, 1981’s The Visitors, the Swedish pop quartet has reunited for Voyage, an album of brand new songs that will be released on 5 November – including, they say, a Christmas song. Two tracks from it, the stately and epic ballad I Still Have Faith in You and the shimmying Don’t Shut Me Down, are out now.
pretty cool!!

Last edited:
Reactions: E-Z

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online