Lostprophets' Frontman Ian Watkins Pleads Guilty To Depraved Crimes

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
^^Not just locked up...but also 'fixed' so they can't have any more children...sorry but when you are that screwed up you forfeit your rights in my opinion.

Hammurabi's Law would sort this whole sordid business out easily without ever leaving a chance for a repeat offense down the road.

I think anyone who would consent to have their child raped deserves the same penalty as the offender. No real purely good human being let alone a parent would ever subject a child to such a disgusting act.

stepcousin

stuck in the 70's
Reaction score
I couldnt even make it through the whole article, just made me sick to my stomach.

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
Didn't read the article, because the OP was enough. Reading it would only make me grit my teeth for the rest of the day.

There is a special place in Hell for people that harm the elderly, children, and animals.

Floor seats, front row, center.

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
Just read over on the BBC website that he just got 35 years, with a recommendation he serves at least 29 years before he can even get out on licence/parole, which will make him 65 years old...and all of it in solitary I'd have thought, since he's now, because of his sick crimes, just become Public Enemy #1 to the entire multitude of British jail gen-pop hardknocks, so, like i said before, have a nice life creep, I just hope you feel that all the baby-****** was worth it....

BBC News - Lostprophets' Ian Watkins sentenced to 35 years over child sex offences

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I would save the taxpayers a few quid if they let me take care of dispensing justice in this case. Hopefully he comes to a bad end in prison...it's been known to happen.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
His two co-defendants, who are the mothers of children he abused, were jailed for 14 and 17 years.
Absolute bullshit. They deserved the same punishment as Ian. Yeah he did it but they contributed to it so they deserve as harsh a punishment.

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
I would save the taxpayers a few quid if they let me take care of dispensing justice in this case. Hopefully he comes to a bad end in prison...it's been known to happen.

Lets just say that if his new housemates get a hold of him, we're going to have to start referring to him as the former lead singer with The Lost Scrotums.

:uh:

Not sure that I agree with this jaillhouse so called 'code of conduct' amongst the inmates, where it's fine to kill a police officer in cold blood making your escape whilst robbing a bank, but hey, don't you dare ever lay a finger on a juvenile, but it is what it is. And in his case I think 99.9% of people, including the prison officers, are just going to be looking the other way when it happens.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
A slow roasting would be excellent punishment for this guy.

Mother A and Mother B.........should get the same punishment. Fry them!!

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyalDonah

Members online