Lostprophets' Frontman Ian Watkins Pleads Guilty To Depraved Crimes

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Shocked and sickened to the core to hear of Watkins' child sex offences. Yesterday he pleaded guilty to 13 sexual offences, including two of attempting to rape a baby.
Not sure if the band ever made it in America but they were quite big over here in the UK. Hopefully he'll be going away for a very long time. One thing's for sure he'll be given a hellish time inside by other inmates - with a bit of luck anyway.

BBC News - Lostprophets' Ian Watkins guilty of child sex offences

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
He should be locked up for life. Absolutely vile excuse of a human being.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I liked the groups music. I mean I never considered it high art but it was something where I can still get into it if I was to play it. This is probably the sickest thing that was confessed to/proven from an artist I own. The closest thing I've had otherwise was liking a wrestler that killed his wife, son and himself. I will stand steadfast though that I will never pretend to suddenly dislike or disown whatever work is released by a band, artist, actor, athlete, etc. that I once liked no matter how vile the individuals actions. I hope that guy gets the fullest punishment for such a vile act of sickening humanity. It's one of those acts that transcend murder. I think at our most carnal we can relate to murder even if our moral compass keeps us away. THIS! This is inconceivable and something no decent person can put themselves into a frame of mind where it's possible someone in this world could even think about crossing that line. I feel sick just seeing this. :uh:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I'd prefer the Spartan code of justice for individuals like these. If they don't put him in protective custody he will meet with a swift and brutal end in prison.

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
I mean really, what is there to even say? This could actually be a new all-time low in my experience. I tell you I could never be a cop who deals with these people, not one of them would ever make it to lockup. Trouble is though there is NO cure for pedophiles, ever. Even serial killers can be rehabilitated, but even threatening all pedophiles with castration if they are ever caught wouldn't work (and I'm talking about the kind you would do with a pair of garden shears, not the chemical kind) so we must all just accept that fact and we must just act accordingly to protect our children. What is possibly even more incomprehensible is that not just one but TWO mothers actually consented to having their own babies raped.

Last edited:

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
I liked the groups music. I mean I never considered it high art but it was something where I can still get into it if I was to play it. This is probably the sickest thing that was confessed to/proven from an artist I own. The closest thing I've had otherwise was liking a wrestler that killed his wife, son and himself. I will stand steadfast though that I will never pretend to suddenly dislike or disown whatever work is released by a band, artist, actor, athlete, etc. that I once liked no matter how vile the individuals actions. I hope that guy gets the fullest punishment for such a vile act of sickening humanity. It's one of those acts that transcend murder. I think at our most carnal we can relate to murder even if our moral compass keeps us away. THIS! This is inconceivable and something no decent person can put themselves into a frame of mind where it's possible someone in this world could even think about crossing that line. I feel sick just seeing this. :uh:

I have one of their songs that I liked enough to pay for and download, but I honestly think I'll delete it as I'll not be able to think of anything other than what this vile creature did, however much I liked it it's now tainted in a horrible way. Fans of the band must feel sick to the bottom of their stomachs, and I imagine most of them won't want to ever listen to their music again.

I'd prefer the Spartan code of justice for individuals like these. If they don't put him in protective custody he will meet with a swift and brutal end in prison.

One can hope...

What is possibly even more incomprehensible is that not just one but TWO mothers actually consented to having their own babies raped.

You really cannot even begin to comprehend it can you.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The ones who consented to it should also be locked up.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^Not just locked up...but also 'fixed' so they can't have any more children...sorry but when you are that screwed up you forfeit your rights in my opinion.

Hammurabi's Law would sort this whole sordid business out easily without ever leaving a chance for a repeat offense down the road.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarrelDeSa

Members online