Live from northern Spain it's... me!!

Cousin Johnny

Call Me The Breeze
Reaction score
Hello there! I have been checking up this forum and I have to say that I have never been more appealed to join a community! In fact, this is the very first one that I join online... And I am sure I won't regret it a bit!

As I stated in the title I live in northern Spain, to be precise the Basque Country, and I love a wide range of bands from the 60s and 70s, bands that go from The Grateful Dead to Led Zeppelin, going through:

Creedence Clearwater revival, Marshall Tucker Band, Lynyrd Skynyrd, The Allman Brothers, Chuck Berry, Little Richard, Waylon Jennings, Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, Merle Haggard, John Lee Hooker, Muddy Waters, Howlin' Wolf, Gram Parsons, The Eagles, Itoiz, Crosby Stills Nash and Young, Jefferson Airplane, ZZ top, Black Sabbath, Dio, Rainbow, Judas Priest, AC/DC, David Bowie, Iggy Pop, Sweet, T-Rex, Yes, Whitesnake, Uriah Heep, Iron Maiden, UFO, Deep Puple, Pink Floyd, The Who, The Rolling Stones, The kinks, The doors, Jethro Tull, Supertramp, The Eagles, Rush, Marillion, Fleetwood Mac, Cream, Love...

Etc. that's just to get an idea :D

Wow, I hope I am not being too annoying on my first post... But I am pretty excited for having found this! If so I am sorry :gig I'll just leave it to that... :)

Cousin Johnny

Call Me The Breeze
Reaction score
C'mon, Cousin Johnny, don't you like Queen and Scorpions? ;)

Well of course I do! As a matter of fact I might soon have tickets to see the Scorpions play very close to where I live! (If my budget allows it :S)
CARTEL

Alright, I see what you are doing there... You want me to keep looking at my record collection don't ya? Well, quoting the wise words of David Coverdale... here I go again:

Santana, Canned Heat, Three Dog Night, John Mayall, Johnny Winter, Derek and the dominos, Bachman-Turner Overdrive, Blood Sweat and Tears, Bob Seger, John Mellencamp, Bruce Springsteen, Poco... I don't know, there's many more!!

Why did i start this?? I should just have given a couple of examples in the beginning... :D

Anyways, thank you all for the warm welcome!

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shandi

Members online