Lita Ford (Official Thread)

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I've ordered it, but the release date in Europe is the 20th of May.

I just finished reading her book. A fun and relatively quick read, but not particularly controversial or memorable.

You'll like the album:)

Was her book autobiography?

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
It's hard to imagine she didn't have some juicy stories to tell about her life.......from my understanding the "Runaways" were wild girls.

It does have some juicy stories, but far from what you'd think and to be fair, I guess you could call some stuff controversial, like about Iommi being abusive, but the press had been all over those stories long before the book was released, so I guess that's why nothing really surprised me in the book. Still, it's a book I would recommend to any Lita fan!

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
It does have some juicy stories, but far from what you'd think and to be fair, I guess you could call some stuff controversial, like about Iommi being abusive, but the press had been all over those stories long before the book was released, so I guess that's why nothing really surprised me in the book. Still, it's a book I would recommend to any Lita fan!

Her divorce from Gillette is probably the juiciest story. From what I've read, her two sons have stated she is nuts, and want nothing to do with her.

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Her divorce from Gillette is probably the juiciest story. From what I've read, her two sons have stated she is nuts, and want nothing to do with her.

Yeah, that was the part I was mostly looking forward to, but due to legal reasons, she doesn't really say much about Gilette. She does talk about their situation, but I wish she didn't have the legal restraints.

rtbuck

Reaction score
Anyone listened to the Time Capsule album?

It's from her 80's vault.....

You can skip the intro on the album....it's awful! But the rest of the album is pretty good.

The special guests on the album are pretty impressive. Jeff Scott Soto, Bruce Kulick and Gene Simmons from KISS, Blues Saraceno, Dave Navarro, Billy Sheehan and both Robin Zander and Rick Neilsen from CHEAP TRICK all show up throughout Time Capsule.

Hendrix cover - Little Wing

Wish I had seen this post earlier today...I had this CD in my hand & put it back because I wasn't sure how it would be seeing as they were unreleased tracks.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

E-Z

Reaction score
Probably not a PC thing to say in these modern day PC world but regarding Lita "She's real tasty looking dudes yummmmmmmmmm..."

It's rock n roll dudes!!.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online