Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, Pink Floyd, The Who, or The Rolling Stones?

well?

• Total voters

Džedaj

Groovy as hell.
Reaction score
Pink Floyd, ofcourse :D
then:

The Beatles
Led Zeppelin
The Rolling Stones
The Who

tough poll, all those were titan bands.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
This was a very enlightening poll! I had absolutely no idea that Floyd was so popular on here. Very good to know! I may even have to step out of my comfort zone and post in their thread. :)

Oh yes, Floyd is enormously popular around here. A while back I did a survey to find the most popular music acts on the forum and they came in forth behind Zeppelin (3rd), the Stones (2nd), and The Beatles. Also on a similar 50 favorite albums of the forum they had more entries on the list than anyone else with "Wish You Were Here" topping it and "Dark Side Of The Moon" coming in 3rd. ;)

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Aww, The Who still hasn't gotten much love. I suppose 1 vote is better than 0 votes :tongue:

G

gabypc7

pink floyd!!!! come on people there will never be another pink floyd.....

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Oh yes, Floyd is enormously popular around here. A while back I did a survey to find the most popular music acts on the forum and they came in forth behind Zeppelin (3rd), the Stones (2nd), and The Beatles. Also on a similar 50 favorite albums of the forum they had more entries on the list than anyone else with "Wish You Were Here" topping it and "Dark Side Of The Moon" coming in 3rd. ;)

Where's this survey? Would love to check it out! :grinthumb

beatlesfan9091

Ultimate Beatles Fan!
Reaction score
The Beatles
The Who
Led Zeppelin
The Rolling Stones
Pink Floyd

All IMO,of course.:D

Find member

Latest posts