Led Zeppelin (Official Thread)

Džedaj

Groovy as hell.
Reaction score
Re: The OFFICIAL Led Zeppelin Thread

Ramble On has always been in my top 10!

Exactly, Ramble On is an epic classic. Hardly can believe that they never performed it live and Plant's ashamed of song's LoTR conotations. Anyhow, that acoustic guitar riff is out of this world.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score

I really really like the Physical Graffiti album now. Gave it some listen today, and I have a feeling it'll be a regular listen for me.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score

The bass riff is what amazes me. John Paul Jones is a genius.

Agree 100%! That bass riff, in my opinion, gives the song a "mystical" sound. JPJ did a lot of unrecognized work in Zeppelin's music. He was truly undervalued in the band.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score

It is my favorite Zeppelin album.

It'll probably become one of my favorites. I'm still working on getting more of their stuff. I had some money to spare, and figured i'd spend it well. And I definitely did.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score

I say just download it off the internet and burn it to a CD if needed. :grinthumb

Gotta respect the musicians for what it's worth. I was going to download it, but like I did with City & Colour, if someone recommends me a band, i'll take their word for it. If it's a band that I have discovered and nobody really has opinions on it, i'll download it.

I know...i'm weird.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TimManess3

Staff online

Members online