Lamb Of God vocalist Randy Blythe Arrested For Manslaughter

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Randy Blythe is formally indicted for Manslaughter. Facing 5 to 10 years in prison.

Read more HERE

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ridiculous the whole thing since I still am not convinced it was anyone but security who threw the fan off stage, not once in the video did I see Randy do it. To be honest even if he had I doubt he thought it could kill him, so many fans act like dickheads and rush onto the stage, thats the risk they prepared to take.

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
I'd agree that it's pretty ridiculous. I've zero knowledge or interest in that sort of music, but I was at least interested enough in the incident in question to read up on it a bit, and it would be a big ask to even make charges of manslaughter stick in court, at least based on the video evidence. Plus, to mitigate any charges it seems that Blythe once even said, back in 2006, ""The world looks at a show like this and thinks we are just a bunch of violent mother****ers who try to hurt each other. Well, that's not what we are about. Next time someone hits the ground, pick them up, or I will stop the band"...which hardly gives the impression that this is a guy who has a predisposition towards fans getting hurt or worse at concerts, quite the opposite. So I hope he beats the charges. A lot of those fans look like they have a death wish, in the past there's been fatalities in those mosh-pit things, if you go to a gig and violently throw yourself around like that, diving off the stage repeatedly, and you end up injured, or even dead, then too bad... to me that's like blaming the driver if you throw yourself under a bus.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online

No members online now.