Lamb Of God vocalist Randy Blythe Arrested For Manslaughter

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I would think that once the dude made it to the stage LOG's road crew peeps would come and whisk the dude away, as weve seen in millions of concerts before.

I don't think pushing someone from the stage is the safest thing to be doing, (apparantley) but I also will wait until I hear/see the full story.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Randy was released on bail. I think rushing the stage 3 times is a more stupid thing to do.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The security from just the bits I have read seem like they should have done a better job too. A dude getting on stage 3 times shows they seemed a bit slack.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
So where did it really happen the 2 or 3 mark?? In the number 2 clip you can see the security dude pushing, but also you can see the singers left hand make contact, as if giving a lighter shove...the main force appears to come from security.

Even if he didn't push him hard, his hand looks to be making contact and for some people that's all they need.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Looked more to me like security did the major force, I think if Randy did push it wouldn't be enough to do what happened. I don't think Randy did any of it from that footage, looked like all security to me. Bottom line is this, the idiot should not have gotten up on the stage 3 times, security probably could have handled that better though. Security seems to be at fault here not the singer.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
For sure, it seemed like he was just going with the flow with everything happening. Playing a bit of the buddy and slapping the dude's shoulder.

I don't know this is weird. So in number three.....is that where the final fall is supposed to be? It's like the dude just rolled off the stage

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Apparently he did. One of the dives people didn't catch him.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarrelDeSa

Members online