KISS (Official Thread)

DivergentBeatle

Diverse Music Fan
Reaction score
This band I actually use to hate, but over time as I started listening to there stuff I realized how much Paul Stanley could sing, he's definitely one of the best. There song's also have that nice hard rock style that I like. You can call me a KISS fanboy now lol.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Yeah I don't understand why Kiss is hated by many people. It's a band you either love or hate. IMO they are a classic rock and roll band in every sense of the word. Nothing wrong with them as far as I'm concerned.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
At first I didn't realize that the helmets are mirrored. Check the first picture above, you can see Paul's reflection on the side.

Same with this image, from Gene's facebook/twitter page, you can see him in the reflection of the helmet.

ac33ac.jpg

Khor1255

Reaction score
That was me prior to Dynasty. I'd actually get violent if someone really dug into them (trying to earn my stripes in the Kiss Army I guess). But me saying just a couple months before Dynasty came out 'they will never make a disco song' totally snapped me out of that.

There's a line in that Kiss movie with the terminator kid that I could have spoken (and probably did) word for word but I'm much better now.

I still love most of the stuff they did all the way up through Love Gun (the album that turned off most of my older friends), but after that I went awol.

That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yup hell has frozen over...this is the latest Rolling Stone cover.

20140324-kisscover-x600-1395678308.jpg

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
I saw that earlier. I have mixed feelings about it and don't have time to go on a rant/diatribe at the moment, but will come back to it later if I have time.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Staff online

Members online