KISS (Official Thread)

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Another really cool, old-school promo pic:

tumblr_ly6k46n8Qj1r085b3o1_500.jpg

I thought I had seen ever rendition of Peter's makeup (well all of them for that matter) but I'm not sure I've ever seen him looking like this before seeing this image.

:grinthumb

Lynch

Reaction score
Indeed. :heheh:

the one that I think changed the least over the past (almost) 40 years would be Paul. I mean, in the last few years, he's starting to show his age in his face, but he still keeps himself in pretty damn good shape and has done it without going under the knife as so many before him have. And facially, he kept his look for a long time before time started to rear it's head a bit.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I gave Crazy Nights a spin yesterday and haven't played it in a while. Really good album Ron Nevinson produced there.

Outside of the three hits, these cuts are really good when you haven't heard them in a while.

My Way

I'll Fight Hell To Hold You

I dig this acoustic rendition/cover as well

Lynch

Reaction score
I rag on Crazy Nights, but I still do enjoy it. It might be my lowest ranked album of the 80's when I ranked all of their 80's albums (other than Unmasked), but there's plenty on it that I like. It was really a departure from the KISS of old though and the most heavily keyboarded album I think they ever did. I played the hell out of it when it came out, then I got bored with it for a number of years. Now when I listen to it, I have an appreciation for it again.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Cool RARE KISS song (It's Not Smoke) with even cooler rare photos.

With and without makeup.

Lynch

Reaction score
Cool tune, I don't think I've heard that before (Or just don't remember it).

Question, wtf kind of guitar is Ace playing at about the 0:20 mark? Can't tell if it's an Explorer or a Flying V ... or maybe something else. VERY weird. There are very few pix of him from his days in KISS where he wasn't playing a Les Paul of some sort.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElviraPeth

Members online