METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Re: The Official KISS Thread!

KISS INTERVIEW 1983 CREATURES OF THE NIGHT ERA! RARE

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score

I just thought about something, and it kind of amazes me that I've never thought about it before:

Did/do/does Peter and Eric do their drumming in the platform pump shoes? If so, I gotta believe that would be incredibly hard.

I keep looking at pictures of the band with Eric Singer and I have to believe he can't be more than about 5'1" tall. even with Gene bending over and grabbing his ankles, he's still taller than Eric. :heheh:

:lmao:
But good question.. I don't think he drums in those shoes..

taha

Reaction score

Peter was on That Metal Show this week, has a new Lp is out and says he's cancer free, great news. Says his friendship w/ Ace is tops and Ace even sent him his new cd before the release date for Peter's opinion. Sounds like he gonna be doing just fine.

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score

Peter was on That Metal Show this week, has a new Lp is out and says he's cancer free, great news. Says his friendship w/ Ace is tops and Ace even sent him his new cd before the release date for Peter's opinion. Sounds like he gonna be doing just fine.

Glad to hear this news.. :grinthumb

That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

OOOOOH bbaby!! New KISS album coming!! :dance:

-------------------------------------------

From (via BW&BK)
Paul Stanley - "I Think That Within The Next Twelve Months We Are Doing Another Album" Marko Syrjälä recently caught up with KISS frontman Paul Stanley for Metal-Rules.com. An excerpt from the interview is available below.
Q: Overall, how satisfied you are for the sales numbers and overall feedback what you’ve got of Sonic Boom? Was there anything surprising there either in positive or negative way?
Stanley: "I’m thrilled because it’s a great album. I said from the beginning whether it sells 10 million copies or 1 million copies, it’s all the same to me. At this stage of the game it about making a great album, anything else is just a bonus. In America we had the album available exclusively at one place which has a good side and a bad side. The good side is they support is, the bad side is, it’s the only place you can get it. So there are plusses and minuses but I couldn’t want a better album, I couldn’t imagine a better album."
Q: Is Sonic Boom going to be the very last KISS album ever?
Stanley: "I don’t think so. I think that within the next twelve months we are doing another album."
Q: Really???
Stanley: "Yeah. I think it will take twelve months to eighteen months."
Go to this location for the complete interview. http://www.metal-rules.com/zine/content/view/1892/86/

Dyllon

Reaction score

I got a Kiss Greatest Hits cd a few weeks ago, haven't listened to all of it yet. I think I will in a minute. :D

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

You know Dyllon, this pen has more Kiss fans per capita than any place I have ever been part of,,,it's not even close!!

MP has done a great job with this thread too, a Kiss Biography in sound and with pictures.

I am not a member of the vaunted Kiss Army yet, but I do have 7 of their albums now, which surprises even me.:D

rtbuck

Reaction score

Awesome news on possibly another new one!!!

I just went to their official shop & they had a pretty cool deal for 30 bucks. You get a 2009 tour shirt & the official tour book . there's also a code for a free tour poster with your order.
...of course I ordered it!! I seen Kiss in Cleveland this past October & I bought a shirt which was 30 bucks. The tour books were also 30 bucks but I didn't get one back then.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphy_orrest

Staff online

Members online