KISS (Official Thread)

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
263198_607154812630178_1629491334_n.jpg

:grinthumb

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I was in Terry's used record shop on Saturday, checking to see if anything new had come in that I want but it's been slow the last few weeks. He's complaining that it's really hard to get people to part with their vinyl records recently, some feel they are an "investment"...which is kind of amusing to me. Records(unless they are picture discs) are made to play, that is the whole point of the business of collecting records, not putting them on display never to be touched.:wtf:

Anyway he did have all 4 KISS picture discs of the solo albums the band released ages ago all in a row on his wall display. When I was at the counter paying for the Red Rider album I picked up, a biker walked up with all 4 albums and bought the lot. Terry got them a few days ago but collectibles like that don't last long.:rs:

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score

I've probably told this before, but the Missus and I were watching this, (Well, halfway watching anyhow) and when these cats walked out, I turned and said "I'm going, I don't care how much the tickets are."

She just said "I know"

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indomoraltales123

Members online