Kings of Leon abandon U.S. concert due to pigeon poop

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
:oyea:

There is a facial treatment that consists of bird poop that is very good for your skin. People who use this cleanser that contains bird poop claim is smells so good and leaves the skin silky smooth.......and costs about $120.

The band should consider themselves lucky they got a free facial treatment.

:lmao:

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
:oyea:

There is a facial treatment that consists of bird poop that is very good for your skin. People who use this cleanser that contains bird poop claim is smells so good and leaves the skin silky smooth.......and costs about $120.

The band should consider themselves lucky they got a free facial treatment.

:lmao:

That's it I'm raiding the bottom of my friend's Parrot's cage :grinthumb Who needs Oil of Olay when you can have African Grey jobbies smothered on your fissog.

Btw, who's Devo??? Why do they wear snoods and plant pots on their heads?

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
Surely you've heard of this number Tray:

And they wear the hats because they're just weirdos like that! :heheh:

Dave78

Dave's not here, man
Reaction score
Leave the Kings Of Leon alone! Leave them alone!

britney_alone_88u3.jpg

mystic fred

Reaction score
Kings of Leon are huge here in UK - almost mainstream...must be that southern cowboy charm we're so fond of...yeeeha!

Well when they come here they needn't worry about pigeons, they're sorted -it's those unruly little fans they will need to watch out for :rolleyes:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^They were here a few months ago, and the bigger worry seemed to be two of the band members worried their lead singer was going to need rehab if he didn't slow down his drinking.

I don't mind the Kings of Leon, I have two or three of their albums albeit I don't play them very often.

WetWilly

Whiskey Rock-A-Roller
Reaction score
I think they're a pretty good band as for as newer bands go, but running from bird shit? Some of the performers back in the day did more disgusting stuff themselves & didn't stop the show. Hell it was part of the show.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoustonBoy

Staff online

Members online