Kings of Leon abandon U.S. concert due to pigeon poop

RockDevil

Reaction score
Haha I bet those people were wild with rage, who stops a concert because of pigeon poop? Why not just wear a hat? I'm sure someone would of given up theirs

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
I think Kings of Leon are better than their average peers. However this single-handedly proves my theory that modern indie rock is the weakest and most p|_|ssy form of music ever. :D

I would sue the shit out of anyone who left the stage because of some freaking bird poop. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. ;)

Drifter

Reaction score
Just have the roadies come out and hold umbrellas under them as they perform. See? A simple solution for everything. Seriously though, that's a lame excuse to short-change their fans who paid good money to see them. If they re-schedule the date and I'm sure they will since they're getting a lot of flak about this, I hope hardly anyone shows up.

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
There's the odd song they have done that I like.
Isn't it supposed to be lucky to get crapped on by a bird? :heheh: Apparently opening acts The Postelles and The Stills cut their performances short too. I agree with LG, you would have thought some improvisation would have been made so they could carry on as it rained pigeon poop. Maybe they should kit the bands out with one of these each in the future - problem solved :grinthumb

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^:lmao: That is perfect Sal and sums up the general feeling in here.

This band doesn't seem to be well liked by many of our members, but you know I have two of their albums, and thought they were a decent new band...it has been months since I played anything by them though. They toured here a while back and did a good concert, maybe our pigeons are more polite.:grinthumb

Truckin

Ride Captain Ride
Reaction score
^^:lmao: That is perfect Sal and sums up the general feeling in here.

This band doesn't seem to be well liked by many of our members, but you know I have two of their albums, and thought they were a decent new band...it has been months since I played anything by them though. They toured here a while back and did a good concert, maybe our pigeons are more polite.:grinthumb

They are quite popular with the 30's crowd. And my 40 yr old niece loves them. Not my cup of tea but I do think it would be quite annoying trying to perform with birds crapping on you.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Staff online

Members online