Kelly Osbourne VS John Lydon

ComfortablyNumb

Unquestionable Presence
Reaction score
I think Mr.Rotten might be more of a credible source while he runs off at the attention seeking mouth had he not let a falling down in the gutter heroin addicted Sid Vicious into the Sex Pistols even though he couldn't play the bass at a beginners level just because of his look and punk attitude ...

that is nothing but media attention seeking fashion accessory at it's most blatant degree.

Not to mention the fact that he is following Ozzy's footsteps in the reality TV market place over in the UK ( the US has no interest ). I think I smell more media attention seeking and a good bit of jealousy as well.

Actuall McLaren was the reason Sid was in the band not Rotten.

I just laugh at the hypocrisy coming from Kelly more than anything.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Ozzy doesn't have a reality show anymore anyway right?

Quite honestly I never paid much attention to The Osbournes in the first place.

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
Johnny Rotten only made a name for himself by spitting and vomiting onto his audience, and mouthing profanities on TV, and he sold out all his original punk-rock anarchic principals the moment he bought his first Rolls Royce. At least Ozzy is authentic and genuine. And if you ever saw the Pistols play live, apart from maybe the drummer, they didn't even have the first clue which end of their instruments to get a hold of. Unlike Ozzy, who has sold over 100 million records, Lydon hasn't had a hit record for 30 years, so I don't understand why anyone would even want to interview him. So good on ya Kelly!!

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
Actuall McLaren was the reason Sid was in the band not Rotten.

I just laugh at the hypocrisy coming from Kelly more than anything.

Yeah, but a manager can't make a band do anything. Pressure them yeah but in the end they decide whether or not to go with the ideas or not .By not putting a stop to it he allowed it to happen.

ComfortablyNumb

Unquestionable Presence
Reaction score
Johnny Rotten only made a name for himself by spitting and vomiting onto his audience, and mouthing profanities on TV, and he sold out all his original punk-rock anarchic principals the moment he bought his first Rolls Royce. At least Ozzy is authentic and genuine. And if you ever saw the Pistols play live, apart from maybe the drummer, they didn't even have the first clue which end of their instruments to get a hold of. Unlike Ozzy, who has sold over 100 million records, Lydon hasn't had a hit record for 30 years, so I don't understand why anyone would even want to interview him. So good on ya Kelly!!

Ever hear of anarcho-capitilism? Saying the band could not play when the only one who could not play was the moron Sid who was brought in by the manager is funny to me haha.

Yeah, but a manager can't make a band do anything. Pressure them yeah but in the end they decide whether or not to go with the ideas or not .By not putting a stop to it he allowed it to happen.

Being manipulative does wonders when trying to control a band.

Ozzy is a corporate whore and his daughter was mad because of what Lydon said. Seems like the truth hurts, but so does hypocrisy.

Last edited:

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
Personally, others opinions mean nothing to me at all so I don't care what either side has to say but then again you can't get anymore corporate whore then allowing a guy that can't play in the band just because management thinks it will increase your pay check size.

And all this in your "rebellious" prime ...not as a old man who is just going along with the wifie poo or whatever ..:heheh:

ComfortablyNumb

Unquestionable Presence
Reaction score
Personally, others opinions mean nothing to me at all so I don't care what either side has to say but then again you can't get anymore corporate whore then allowing a guy that can't play in the band just because management thinks it will increase your pay check size.

And all this in your "rebellious" prime ...not as a old man who is just going along with the wifie poo or whatever ..:heheh:

Yea you can. You do a commercial for Best Buy with Justin Bieber.

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
Ozzy's an old man .He can do as he likes from here on out he's already paved the way and changed society ....he is a true legend.

I can't imagine what Tony ,Ozzy and Bill would have said and done to their manager if he had tried to get them to sack Geezer and replace him with some loser gutter dwelling addict that couldn't play a lick just because he looked like Brad Pitt and acted really "metal" and it would "bring them a bigger audience "

Ozzy once broke both of a fans legs for beating the crap out a young kid in front of the stage while they were playing . Jumped right off and smashed the guy according to both Geezer and Tony. I'm pretty sure Tony would have joined in on this beating :heheh:

LXA

Old Noob
Reaction score
First I'm going to take everything account but not use music as a factor to judge them upon. I think Johnny Rottens comments were uncalled for, I think a lot of peoples comments on Ozzy are uncalled for, everyone I've seen who talk shit about him have never met him, they don't know him personally, they are just making assumptions based on what the Media has fed them.

While he does have the right to say what he wants about Ozzy, I side more with Kelly, who probably knows Ozzy more than everyone except other family members. I believe Ozzy has been clean the past few years. I mean, he kicked Zakk out of his band for being an alcoholic. I think its legit.

And now we get into music. I personally think they are BOTH whoring themselves out. I'm not saying it to be offensive, but just look at all the arguments you guys are going back and forth with! Sid Vicious was a joke, the Osbournes was a joke, they're both guilty of whoring themselves out.
While I prefer Ozzy's music over Sex Pistols, I'm not siding with him because of that.
I'm siding with him because it seems to me like he's either doing it for publicity, or because he's a senile old man who can't keep his thoughts in his head. I don't really care which reason it is actually, because I enjoy both their music and they are both just crazy old men.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online