Kamelot (Official Thread)

Neverlife

Reaction score
Re: Kamelot

I would probably kill someone to see them live, I've watched bits and pieces of their live DVD, and it just blows me away. Especially 'The Haunting' (which I have in video on my first post). If I wasn't watching the video it would have been hard to tell the difference between live and not-live.

After months of ignoring these guys I'm right back into them. I'm waiting anxiously for their new album, which they said they hope to have out by March.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

Yeah I can't wait for some new music from them. Their live show is stunning man, and right in the pocket. Like listening to a CD.

Thougt I would bump the thread with a tune.

f667810ae7a0c3503aab9110.L._AA240_.jpg

kamelotbandpic.jpg

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

I don't think they will ever tour here, maybe Toronto or Vancouver which is a long way to go for a concert, but you never know Opeth was here last year and Mikael Akerfeldt loves touring in Canada so there always hope.

If not I'll get the DVD and just Pretend I'm in the front row.:rock:

Neverlife

Reaction score

So I've been listening to my recently acquired Kamelot collection. And I found out they had a singer before Roy Khan. I have to say...I don't like him. He's alright, but Roy is just amazing.

What do you think? He sounds a lot like the dude from Crimson Glory in my opinion.

Here's a song to compare if you want

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

Already knew that and concur Rob, Roy fits Kamelot perfectly, similar to Iced Earth, the original vocalist was okay, but when Matt Barlow signed on they became awesome.

Oblivion

Reaction score

I first heard them live :D that's how I got to know them... Just thought I'd mention this AGAIN...
:D

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

This may be my favorite music I've heard in this genre and I remember know hearing a sampling of these guys from OB! My favorites were in the OP but it was all ace! :grinthumb

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

Didn't care for the first singer as well. Khan IS Kamelot now..but I like the singer for Crimson Glory R. I. P.

I'll have to listen a little closer for that comparison.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online