Justin Bieber

Beautiful Loser

Pig On The Wing
Reaction score
JB's a cool artist and performer. I can't say I'm a fan of the music because like LG said it very forgettable. Not sure why people hate him.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
lol And Metallica said they are Beliebers apparently.
:oyea:

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
Metallica Fan

:wank: :heheh:

What a totally bloody awful racket (listen, can somebody please add a smiley to the board of a little yellow guy sticking his fingers in both ears?...because I have just looked and none of the others describe exactly what I am feeling at this point in time)

I can't actually decide if this makes Bieber go up in my estimation, or if it makes Metallica go right down? Though on the basis that it is possible to love a band's actual music, but at the same time to really hate the people in the band (which is how I feel about Metallica, or two of them anyway) then both them and Bieber do seem very well matched.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
What a totally bloody awful racket (listen, can somebody please add a smiley to the board of a little yellow guy sticking his fingers in both ears?...because I have just looked and none of the others describe exactly what I am feeling at this point in time)

I can't actually decide if this makes Bieber go up in my estimation, or if it makes Metallica go right down? Though on the basis that it is possible to love a band's actual music, but at the same time to really hate the people in the band (which is how I feel about Metallica, or two of them anyway) then both them and Bieber do seem very well matched.

plug_ears.jpg

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score

Thanks MP!....I'm very impressed that you managed to get a nice shot of my wife's reaction when I just played the new Pearl Jam album MP3 in the car for about the 45th time inside a week when we drove downtown this morning...she now knows all the words of every track and she doesn't even like them. :uh:

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Only metal bands should be covering metal songs in my honest opinion and metal bands should never ever cover pop songs.

Minlinks1

Reaction score
OK...I get to make the first most excellent Justin Bieber joke.

go to google, click on the 'more' tab. then click translate.

make sure the translate is set From: English To: Vietnamese

type in the text box " Will Justin Bieber ever reach puberty".

Now take the Vietnamese translation and put that back in the text box making sure the translation is set for From: Vietnamese To: English

Capture.jpg

AH AH AH AH AH UVE MADE MY DAY!!:oyea:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online

No members online now.