Justin Bieber

Kuaizi

Reaction score
Ok, so I know I will get super flamed for even making this thread, but I had to seeing as how popular the "Black Eyed Peas" thread is with a few members. (and I actually prefer Beiber to BEP)
The other day I realized I couldn't stand Beiber for no apparent reason except that everyone does and he is fun to make fun of. So I decided to actually leave my pre-judgments outside and actually listen to some of his music.
My assessment? It's fairly harmless, and surprisingly I would choose Beiber's music any day over the likes of a lot of other pop garbage out there nowadays. It's all really predictable music, and really simple, with themes that could relate to a lot of teenagers, so I can see why he is so popular with the young ladies.
I think people just hate him because he is a successful teenager with more money than all of us on this whole forum combined will make in our lifetimes. It's easy to jump on the bandwagon of hate, but come on he doesn't deserve to be booed at basketball games and stuff because of his music.

Anyways, here's a couple tracks I actually found listenable (though I still deem it not worthy to enter my collection of course, and it could with a lot less autotune and better production), and preferable to a lot of pop stuff out there these days surprisingly.

Somebody to Love Remix ft. Usher

Never Say Never ft. Jaden Smith

Baby ft Ludacris (I really do like me some Luda every now and then! Surprised to see him on this track)

I dunno, give the kid a chance. Who knows which direction he will go when he grows up.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
:peek

You Kuaizi my friend are a BRAVE man!! :heheh: Balls of Steel you have and a better man than I.....if I never thought that before I do today.

Your taste in music is EXCEPTIONAL! Full of variety and EXCEPTIONAL and that's not counting your classical music background.

So we know there is gonna be some Bieber jokes running through this thread and that's ok....I will listen to these tunes and again, because of your background will take into heart the points you made....which look good.

So everyone, it's ok if you wanna let off steam and toss a few jokes around...or admit to liking a song or two....but let's keep it clean, don't make it overly hateful and do not hate on the author of the thread.

Thanks!!! :cheers2

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Well I never thought I would see the day. :heheh:

I know a guy that's in his mid-twenties, masculine, cool dude... that loves Bieber. It's sort of disturbing. He swears by his music.

Brave man for posting this, but I could never get into Bieber and I think my rock license would be revoked for listening to him. :grinthumb

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Ok...alright.....just to be fair to a person and their creativity, I will say Bieber does have some music skills.

these videos were before the fame and fortune came his way:

and the boy can play piano, too:

Now that he is famous this is what people would like to do to him:

I am way beyond my teenage girly phase, so Bieber doesn't have that appeal for me. I would hope that all the boyish stud fame wears off and he develops his musical skills more!

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
I hate to admit it, but this boy can dance very well. That's all I can credit him for though. His music is a bit eh.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
OK...I get to make the first most excellent Justin Bieber joke.

go to google, click on the 'more' tab. then click translate.

make sure the translate is set From: English To: Vietnamese

type in the text box " Will Justin Bieber ever reach puberty".

Now take the Vietnamese translation and put that back in the text box making sure the translation is set for From: Vietnamese To: English

Capture.jpg

Kuaizi

Reaction score
I would like to see him back with his acoustic guitar, backed with a real band. I think maybe we could see something more substantial musically from him. But for now Usher took him in and turned him into a pop powerhouse, so we will just have to see how his career unfolds as time progresses.

CREAM'd

Reaction score
I am not now,nor ever will be a Justin Beiber fan,i'm just not into his music.
There's a lot worse out there,try listening to the UK top 40 on a Sunday and you'll know what i mean.I would say he is more talented than Lady GaGa/Beyonce or Rhianna(or whatever the **** her name is).I'd admit to being a Beiber fan before i'd admit to being a GaGa fan

Ps. Goodluck with your thread.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online