Aerosmith
Van Halen
Chickenfoot

gonna be one hell of a year!!!

:dance:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^The one I am most intrigued by will be VH's newest album but that is quite a list of old dinosaurs you posted 70's Guy.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
It sure will be a great album release year.

also slated to drop new albums are:

The Decemberists
Beastie Boys
Aphex Twin
The Cars
Iron and Wine
Radiohead
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Rush
U2

fielding

Reaction score
New albums from...

The Rolling Stones
KISS
Aerosmith
Van Halen
Chickenfoot

gonna be one hell of a year!!!

:dance:

Oh god another Rolling Stones album?!?!? lol. Really looking forward to Van Halen's new album tho. Didn't know KISS and Aerosmith were comin out with new stuff next year. Also lookin forward to Rush's new album as well cause their two new songs they played live sounded awesome and I can't wait for the rest of that album to come out. Hopefully some of these bands tour after the albums release.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
New albums from...

* Rolling Stones - Stones haven't put out a good album in about 20 years, so this one doesn't do much for me, but I'm sure the die-hard fans will be looking forward to it. I assume that means another farewell tour? :bonk:

* KISS - Of course, anything that Kiss puts out, I'll be right there to buy. The last album wasn't too bad. Not great, but definitely not bad. If they tour, I'll be happy as hell. I saw them in Sept of this year and it was one hell of a show!

* Aerosmith - This might be interesting, especially considering the in-fighting that was going on this year.

* Van Halen - Also going to be interesting, especially if Michael Anthony isn't with the band... which considering the next album on the list coming out, I'd assume there will definitely be no Mike Anthony. This and the Kiss albums will be the two I'll be most intrigued by.

* Chickenfoot - This will also be interesting. The first album was pretty good, hope this one will be as well. Might go check them on tour this time if they hit the road.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I'm also looking forward to the new Van Halen...just to hear Roth and Eddie on record again...still pissed about Michael though.

I still find it a bad move and not good for business or vocally. They'll still do good but not as good as they could do with the original 4.

Van Halen reunion....:rolleyes:

In the end..I will get it. :grinthumb

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
It sure will be a great album release year.

also slated to drop new albums are:

The Decemberists
Beastie Boys
Aphex Twin
The Cars
Iron and Wine
Radiohead
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Rush
U2

Looking forward to The Decemberists and Red Hot Chili Pepper albums there Magic! :grinthumb Also looking forward to the Aerosmith album! :grinthumb

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nowiknowitsJAG