Just Stoppin' By....

Travelin' Man

Reaction score
Hello to all!

I'm Travelin' Man. I chose that name because it reflects a couple of things, one of them being Bob Seger. He, in turn, is a reflection of where I grew up. That being just outside of Detroit. The 1970's were my formative years and if you grew up in the Detroit area in the 1970's you grew up listening to classic rock acts like Bob Seger. You also grew up listening to Ted Nugent, J. Geils, Alice Cooper, not to mention GREAT Motown acts like The Four Tops, The Temptations, Stevie Wonder and countless other great acts that were born and/or bred in and around the Motor City. The musical gene pool here runs deeper than many people realize.

I love classic rock and, in particular, I love the 70's. That's certainly not to say that I don't like other decades, but, for me, the 70's and so many bands from that era were the epitome of classic rock.

I'm also a HUGE Beatles fan. Through my 46 years they've come to be my favorite. I never tire of hearing their harmonies and never fail to find myself singing along to them while my toe keeps pace with the beats/rhythms pounded out by Paul and Ringo. They're the gift that keeps on giving.

I'm looking forward to joining you all on the board. Be it harmonious, out of tune or flat-out rock and roll rebellion, I think (hope) it'll be fun.

TM

Flower

retired
Reaction score
welcome.gif

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
:welcome:

Welcome to the forum, Travelin' Man!

Odysseus

Kustom Kartilage
Reaction score
Indeed, Michigan has some rich musical heritage. Welcome to CRF Travelin' Man.:cheers:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online