Judas Priest (Official Thread)

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Re: Judas Priest

Thumper: You can get that "promo" video if you buy the Electric Eye DVD, along with some other classic 1970's Priest tunes:

5977.jpg

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score

Thumper: You can get that "promo" video if you buy the Electric Eye DVD, along with some other classic 1970's Priest tunes:

5977.jpg

You know Lynch.. I asked myself today.. Why the HELL don't I just go out and buy everything by them.. Really.. For all my years I loved the Priest.. Even when I was a DJ spinning all that R&B.. I would crank up the JP and burn a stubby with my rocker friends.. I'm going to start buying all I can.. settled.. Thanks for the tip..:cheers:

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score

Anytime. Another good DVD by them would be their 1982 concert in Memphis (Screaming for Vengeance Tour, of course):

judaspriestlivevengeanc.jpg

The concert kicks ass. The sound quality is also very good. The ONLY thing I don't like about the DVD is the camera angle on a number of Glenn Tipton guitar shots. They had a bad angle and because of it, there are a number of times you end up with "trails". However, if anyone still drops acid these days, they might really get a kick out of that. :p

seriously speaking though, it's a fantastic concert! I would recommend to any Priest fan!

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

those DVD's are "must haves"!!! Lynch is right Thumper , get both of these!!

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score

JP pumps so much energy into their concerts.. :oy:

I'm ready to hit another one...

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score

A song I like very much.. Dosn't get much attention so have a listen..:grinthumb

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

Yeah Trouble Shooter!!! The whole Point of Entry album had alot of gems!! Here's one they brought back on the Rising In The East DVD!!

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score

^^ Oh Man.. A trip down memory lane for me MP.. One of my best friends loved that song.. It reminds me of him.. And the poor guy died not too long ago.. Went to a few JP concerts together..:(

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

:uh:

Oh man how sad!! Me and a good friend of mine Lenny, who also passed away were the same way.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online