Judas Priest (Official Thread)

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Re: Judas Priest

So while the critics might have had a some bones to pick with Priest on this album,,,I do not.:D

Screw the critics LG.. Who are they anyways?? Someone who is GOD of rock and roll??
Here's poor Halford in court during that drag him out and burn him ordeal over those teens commiting suicide.

And the here's the Ripper.. One of Halfords over the top vocals..

:bow:

Last edited by a moderator:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

I never will understand that,,,it is only music. Whatever interpretations kids take are their own not anything to do with the bands. I feel the same is true for Marylin Manson even though I am not a fan of his music.

Music/lyrics to me are no different than works of fiction, or violent Movies/TV shows, they only have power/influence over you if you are easily swayed. I have never let music do anything else but entertain me, and these ridiculous lawsuits are beyond pathetic, they should never even get to court.:mad:

There I feel better now.:cheers:

Great song Thumper.:tup:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

Oh and thanks Lynch for the video recommend, I'll put it on my list.:ty:

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score

I never will understand that,,,it is only music. Whatever interpretations kids take are their own not anything to do with the bands. I feel the same is true for Marylin Manson even though I am not a fan of his music.

Music/lyrics to me are no different than works of fiction, or violent Movies/TV shows, they only have power/influence over you if you are easily swayed. I have never let music do anything else but entertain me, and these ridiculous lawsuits are beyond pathetic, they should never even get to court.:mad:

There I feel better now.:cheers:

Great song Thumper.:tup:

It's their scapegoat for disruptive teens LG.. Got to blame it on someone.. Why not music..Especially rock.. That's a whole topic that could go in all directions on a forum..:D I'm with you.. Crank it up.. I'm OK your Ok.. :grinthumb

Here's a little quiet time for the disturbed ones..:heheh:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

Songs like that are why I respect JP so much, they can explode into a screaming all out metal assault and then play a song like "Last Rose of Summer".:bow:

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score

Songs like that are why I respect JP so much, they can explode into a screaming all out metal assault and then play a song like "Last Rose of Supper".:bow:

:lmao: I'm going to tease your ass on that one LG.. I know what you meant but what's supper got to do with a rose??? :lmao:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

:lmao:...It will happen to you when you reach my great age Thumper...I have so many things going at once sometimes Little things get past me...like the Proper name of a great song I know...:bonk:

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score

:lmao:...It will happen to you when you reach my great age Thumper...I have so many things going at once sometimes Little things get past me...like the Proper name of a great song I know...:bonk:

I like the taste of my foot.. I eat it all the time.. Didn't I say I suffer from Dyslexia??:lmao:

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score

OK back to Priest.. Here's a song I love to play on Bass..

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

I love Bass Guitar, if I was ever an engineer/producer it would Never be just in the background...:nw:

It's gonna get some upfront in your face time like it deserves.:rock:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LillaMackr

Members online