Judas Priest (Official Thread)

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Re: Judas Priest

It's alright Bro.. I threw up the horns a couple of days ago to him and told him here's a song for you my friend.. Really.. I did that.. We will see them again.. Here's another favorite of his..

The song kinda cracked me up in a funny way.. Can't say why it does.. just funny lyrics.. Tell your wife.. Hey baby.. I'm your Turbo Lover.. See what she say's..:****:

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score

I might get sent away :****:

Pssst.. Funny side story MP.. He wanted to be a dancer.. He looked like a albino.. I nicked named him Q-Tip and when I let him dance.. I gave him the stage name .. Moving Violation..:****: He liked it..

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score

You must be registered for see images attach

Giving Disc 2 a spin right now. LOVE this entire compilation!

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

I don't own any Priest Videos, but after reading all the posts maybe I should add one or two to the collection.:grinthumb

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score

LG: the Electric Eye dvd is very cool (IMHO). It has promo vids from the 70's and early 80s as well as the entire full "Priest Live!" concert, which has 5 or maybe 6 songs not included on the DVD. I know a number of people didn't care for that concert. I always liked it. But the full concert video is pretty cool. Also, I think Rob's vocals may have been at their absolute prime in that video, which makes it that much better.

I still need to get the Live DVD from London (Ripper Owens era).

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

LG: the Electric Eye dvd is very cool (IMHO). It has promo vids from the 70's and early 80s as well as the entire full "Priest Live!" concert, which has 5 or maybe 6 songs not included on the DVD. I know a number of people didn't care for that concert. I always liked it. But the full concert video is pretty cool. Also, I think Rob's vocals may have been at their absolute prime in that video, which makes it that much better.

I still need to get the Live DVD from London (Ripper Owens era).

That's pretty awesome!!!

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score

AAHHH Dropping in here to get my morning JP fix..

:oy:

Last edited by a moderator:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

Loving all the posts in here lately guys.:tup:

I will add the next album as my contribution.

Following a smash hit like "British Steel" would be difficult for any band, add to that the the genre changing albums in their early catalog and you are left walking a tightrope. I have to admit I don't own 1981's "Point of Entry", I have a compilation with a couple of songs off the album but that is it. Makes it a little difficult for me to offer a personal insight on this one, so I'll depend on my knowledgeable friends to help me out.

I do know that it is not as highly regarded as some of their earlier albums, but I don't have a problem with any band that has worked their asses off, found success and some financial security trying to keep that momentum going. So while the critics might have had a some bones to pick with Priest on this album,,,I do not.:D

Desert Plains.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antidote Man

Staff online

Members online