Here's a blurb from the official Judas Priest YT channel:

March of the Damned

Just a taste, but something else from the upcoming new album this summer! :D

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah they do pale in comparison to those but I just like them on its merits. Good songs.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Directly from the JP website, announced earlier today:

It has been confirmed that Judas Priest will be playing selected dates in support of their latest studio triumph, 'Redeemer of Souls,' with a full listing and details to follow soon via the band's official site, judaspriest.com.

'Redeemer of Souls' will be made available from Epic Records on Tuesday, July 15th, 2014, as both a standard version and a deluxe edition with five bonus tracks. When asked what fans can expect from Priest's 17th album overall, guitarist Glenn Tipton replied, "Sometimes in the past we may have come under fire for being too adventurous musically - so we have listened!! From start to finish 'Redeemer of Souls' is 13 songs of pure classic Priest metal!!"

It is ~kinda~ funny though as this is basically an announcement that they will be making an announcement in the future.

:heheh:

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
As for the new album and tour...

I'm stoked. REALLY hope that they come to town. I'm hooking up with an old friend the day after the new album is released in July. We are going to hit the local record store that we both used to frequent in our teens, going to buy the new album then go out on kind of a day trip and listen to it a couple of times.

This gal and I used to do this when we were in our teens on into our early 20's. Grab a new album, maybe something drink or smoke, and go find a place where we could crank up the tunes and get our first good listen in together.

WE talked about this album last week and are going to do it again for the first time in probably close to 25 years. We are also going to go see JP in concert if they come to town, just like the old days. So yeah, I REALLY hope their tour comes through our neck of the woods.

:oy:

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Full excitement kicking in for the new record. I know people weren't too keen on the songs they put out but they were pretty damn decent to my ears and can only think the rest of the album will be kick ass. Doesn't have to be fast pace to be good.

charles_ryder

captain
Reaction score
Judas Priest is a great band, especially on their early albums. IMO they always plays hard rock, very hard rock that they called metal.

5497b72ad36e6b6c51.jpg

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not hard rock, they are heavy enough to be metal.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Members online