Journey (Official Thread)

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Re: The Official JOURNEY Thread

^^ That debut is a really awesme disc IMHO...have any of the instrumental portions of the disc grown on ya'?

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

Sometimes your own sound at home that you play hard copy material on makes all the difference...just holdin' it in your hands too.

Hardnecker

Reaction score
Re: 5 new Journey songs here!!!

I will reserve judgement until the [new] record comes out. The audio quality on those vids is poor to say the least. The more Schon, the better.

Balance

Reaction score

This is my favs off the Infinity Album: Something To Hide

Seen some clips of the new song Resonate before YT yanked them off. The song is pretty catchy. I'll be there to purchase the new CD once it hits WalMart. :grinthumb

Balance

Reaction score

Deen!!! You are awesome my man!!!!!
Video removed from youtube

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

Something to Hide is a great song and Deen is a killer drummer. He and STYX's new drummer (for the last 10 years and better) Todd Sucherman, always remind me of each other a bit. :grinthumb

Kuaizi

Reaction score

This is my favs off the Infinity Album: Something To Hide

Great song!!

Another great one from Infinity... love it!
Patiently

Perry is so wonderful on this. This is why I think finding a Journey karaoke singer like Arnel just doesn't work for me. It's like a limit. At the top is Perry, and you can try and try to get closer and closer to his greatness but you'll always be approaching Perry. So hearing Journey songs sung by someone of lesser skill and everything as a frontman, who is a Perry wannabe approaching that limit, is more of a let down than anything else for me.
Anyways! I'm still curious with this new album, but I'll set my expectations low so hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised...

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score

I really enjoy this song a lot:

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score

Perry is so wonderful on this. This is why I think finding a Journey karaoke singer like Arnel just doesn't work for me. It's like a limit. At the top is Perry, and you can try and try to get closer and closer to his greatness but you'll always be approaching Perry. So hearing Journey songs sung by someone of lesser skill and everything as a frontman, who is a Perry wannabe approaching that limit, is more of a let down than anything else for me.
Anyways! I'm still curious with this new album, but I'll set my expectations low so hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised...

I happen to be a fan of Arnel, myself. Is he a better singer than Steven? No but he has a powerful voice and as a frontman he I prefer him to Steve, he has so much more energy.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shandi

Members online

No members online now.