Jon Bon Jovi vs Justin Beiber

Reaction score
No different to me than Axl Rose...if you're a ***** then you deserve to be called out. Besides when someone rich and famous behaves like a moron it's almost your civic duty to say so, and the fact it generates this kind of interest when it's Bieber shows most normal intelligent folk see him for exactly what he is. This is a music forum, and when you have PR machine the size of Bieber's then he's fair game. This was all started by his diva behavior delaying the start of his concert, that is unconscionable.:nw:

Answer me this, was it any different for MJ, or Britney Spears? When they embarrassed themselves everyone had an opinion.

This is simply fun for me anyway...reading TC's and Rattlesnake's hilarious posts among others, even if I think Beeb's needs an attitude adjustment.;)

Bingo! :cheers2

gcczep

Ever Onward...
Reaction score
Give Me The Damn Car!

There's now a story of ex-NFL player Keyshawn Johnson in his Prius chased down and confronted a high speeding Bieber in a sports car. It ended in the latter's driveway where the Biebs ran and hid.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^Is that recent or old news George?

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I'm not surprised in the least, by his reckless driving or after being chased running and hiding...:oyea:

This story has all the markings of the Macaulay Culkin scenario, another young star who's fame ruined his life.

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
I actually feel kinda bad for him. Just like Britney. No guidance or adult supervision.

Where are his folks? They can't possibly be all that involved with their child's welfare.

19 or not, gazillionaire or not, he's still just a kid.

If nothing else, he should stop dressing like the bastard spawn of Vanilla Ice and George Michael.

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
:oyea: Justin Beiber ain't nothing but a music commodity : Merriam Webster :"c : a mass-produced unspecialized product <commodity>" He's like a turd smear in the underwear of pop culture, the sooner he's thrown in the the washing machine and that crap smudge is washed out and gone, another will soon appear and the whole process will re-cycle. :oyea:

23wwspw.jpg

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
I actually feel kinda bad for him. Just like Britney. No guidance or adult supervision.

Where are his folks? They can't possibly be all that involved with their child's welfare.

19 or not, gazillionaire or not, he's still just a kid.

If nothing else, he should stop dressing like the bastard spawn of Vanilla Ice and George Michael.

:heheh: but agree about hopeless parenting, him, Britney Spears and Lindy Lohan. Ther parents are no more than parasites hoping to live the good life from their child's earnings.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I don't know anything about Beeb's parents they've managed to stay clear of the spotlight so far.

Britney Spears I have a little knowledge about her childhood. Before or just after she became a superstar/tabloid fodder, her Dad divorced her mother because he couldn't stand to see his daughter manipulated/ruined by his wife's desire for success. Guess like Lohan's mother she lived vicariously through her daughter, kind of weird but she's not the only parent who's fallen under the spell of celebrity.

Anyway, when Britney cratered and hit rock bottom her Dad filed for control over her affairs, fired her disgusting management team and put her back on the right track, if only temporarily.(I think the courts were involved as well, Britney had a choice to prove she was a fit mother so she could keep her kids, so she went along with her Dad taking over things.) I give him some credit for stepping in when she needed help the most. After she got over everything she eventually took control back from him and I think that is how things stand now.

We'll see if Beebs ends up in the same situation.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Staff online

Members online