Jon Bon Jovi vs Justin Beiber

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^It has Bon Jovi in it too Sooty...no different than Slammin' Sammy 'avving a go at VH.:heheh:

I would say something nice about Axl if it were about him too, nothing wrong with giving someone a thrashing when they deserve it.:cheers:

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
^^It has Bon Jovi in it too Sooty...no different than Slammin' Sammy 'avving a go at VH.:heheh:

I would say something nice about Axl if it were about him too, nothing wrong with giving someone a thrashing when they deserve it.:cheers:

:heheh: I tend to thrash the real true douchebags in life like Chris Brown. As annoying or apparently pompous as Bieber has become he hasn't reached the level of woman beating and defending himself for it that that asshat has. :D

gcczep

Ever Onward...
Reaction score
Time Is Not On His Side...

Well...nowadays some young artists considered pop sensations never have to really work to prove themselves. It's all about the looks and THE video presentation that relates to demographics. Marketing is very powerful in this age of social media. Dude has a tattoo now too?

563776_10151305249031298_1071296618_n.jpg

Khor1255

Reaction score
^^I'm afraid the "schlock" factory is working overtime right now to design/promote the next model of teenybopper heaven Magic. It's been like this since the Osmonds.

Of all the kids who made it to the top, Michael Jackson even though I'm not a huge fan was hands down the most talented. Damned shame he was so screwed up by his Dad that he turned out totally eccentric.

I am hoping Bieb's goes extinct really soon, and at the rate he's regressing that's entirely possible.:D
There is a difference. Yes The Jackson 5 were a clever marketing gimmick but a few of those guys had/have real talent. It wasn't just all smoke and mirrors like most all of the teen idols of today.

In fact, the last decent very young artist I can remember (besides maybe Silverchair who are in a whole different category) is Lean Rimes /sp?/. The formula today is really no different than it has even been but they are scraping the bottom of the barrel for talent here like most everywhere else in pop music.

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
That reminds me, does Jon Bon Jovi have balls to say that to Axl Rose's face? :heheh:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jik32

Members online

No members online now.