John or Paul

• John

Votes: 20 47.6%
  • Paul

Votes: 22 52.4%

• Total voters

Alex

Reaction score
John Lennon. Lots of ignorant posts in this thread. I know i've seen this thread somewhere else. :)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^Nothing as ignorant as you just posted Alex,,,whoever you are.:think:

The Beatles

retired
Reaction score
Have to go for Paul,although if George Harrison was included,i would have voted for him. As a solo artist i personally dont like any of John Lennons work,apart from maybe jealous guy.
I actually know a few people, who like John Lennons solo work, but dont like the Beatles!

I would've voted for George too. All Things Must Pass is, hands down (imo), the best post-beatles album.

^^Nothing as ignorant as you just posted Alex,,,whoever you are.:think:

True this.

CREAM'd

Reaction score
^^ It's a great album(All Things Must Pass), My Sweet Lord is a very beautiful song,one of my favourite songs in fact.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^Probably my favorite song of George's as well, and I absolutely "Did Not" agree with the ridiculous ruling a judge who didn't know the difference between Beethoven and Chuck Berry made on that landmark plagiarism case.:mad

I saw a show on PBS about the whole thing, and this scientist and audio engineer built a computer to analyze music, when they ran "My Sweet Lord" against the "He's So Fine" by the Chiffons and found enough differences to make them different songs that had some similar characteristics...like 100's of thousands of other songs I might add.

I remember George was deeply disappointed by the whole sordid affair.

Kuaizi

Reaction score
I love Paul's stuff, and John's as well. Don't quite understand the strong dislike for John's solo work >< So many great songs and albums from both, but I went with John because his stuff in the 70's was more gritty and meaningful, while Paul was more "fluff." (but this was a really close call I had to think about!!)

The Beatles

retired
Reaction score
^^Probably my favorite song of George's as well, and I absolutely "Did Not" agree with the ridiculous ruling a judge who didn't know the difference between Beethoven and Chuck Berry made on that landmark plagiarism case.:mad

I saw a show on PBS about the whole thing, and this scientist and audio engineer built a computer to analyze music, when they ran "My Sweet Lord" against the "He's So Fine" by the Chiffons and found enough differences to make them different songs that had some similar characteristics...like 100's of thousands of other songs I might add.

I remember George was deeply disappointed by the whole sordid affair.

Yeah that was all BS.

And then the Chiffons COVERED my sweet lord.

Im like come on.

CREAM'd

Reaction score
^^ George Harrison was very disappointed, it's such a great song to write,and then be accused,and found guilty,anyone would be very disappointed to say the least.
Part of the reason i like George Harrison so much is that i love songs like Norwegian Wood,Within You Without You,Love You To. I love the sound of the sitar through these great songs.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rascal_212

Members online