• John

Votes: 20 47.6%
  • Paul

Votes: 22 52.4%

• Total voters

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
I actually like Paul's Beatles work better than John's (by a mere smidgen), but I'd take any one of John's solo songs over every solo song Paul ever made.

The Beatles

retired
Reaction score
I'm new here... but for Alex's second post... I have a feeling I'm going to see "Banned" under his name soon:thumbdown:

As for the thread question... I have to go with brains over beauty everytime... John.

doubt it.

ecisgod

Reaction score
This is always a tough choice and I understand why people vote for McCartney. After all he is/was the most popular Beatle. But, for me personally (biased) I really enjoy alot of Lennon's post beatle music. I think alot of Lennon's great music was tarnished with even the slight contribution from Yoko. I can't stand her voice like the general population. I would not even attempt to convince the knowledgable fans within this forum, but I will offer some of my personal favorites....

Plastic Ono Band - Mother, I found out, Working Class Hero,Love, and God.

Imagine - entire album

Mind Games - Meat City,You are here,I know I know,Out the Blue,and Mind Games

Walls and Bridges - Whatever gets u thru the night,What you got,Steel and Glass,Beef Jerkey,Nobody loves you when your down and out.

Double Fantasy - Just like starting over,I'm losing you,Beautiful Boy,Watching the wheels,Woman,Dear Yoko,Hard times are over (although Yokos voice is horrible)

Milk and Honey - I'm stepping out,I don't want to face it,Borrowed time,Nobody told me,Grow old with me

Rock n Roll - I really enjoy listening to this album of covers!!

I really like Paul's Music and Georges and Ringos and the Beatles (Obviously). But I really think Lennon's music is not judged honestly because of Yoko's shitty contributions...

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I'm new here... but for Alex's second post... I have a feeling I'm going to see "Banned" under his name soon:thumbdown:

As for the thread question... I have to go with brains over beauty everytime... John.

I wouldn't worry about "Alex" if I were you Terra, he is what we like to call a "Fly By Poster", and seeing he doesn't have any street cred in here his comment has all the weight of a snowflake hitting the warm pavement.:D

EC, I agree with you about Yoko tarnishing John's solo career, but he did have some good albums Imagine being my favorite.

Paul remains my pick as the most successful Post Beatles career and he just released more albums I think are of a higher quality than the others.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tayson ray

Members online