John Lennon Comic Book Hitting Stores in December

tomcat

CRF Ex-Con
Reaction score
On a Misty Mountain overlooking Strawberry Fields.
I think it's a cool idea, but I'm not interested in the story of brainwashed John Ono. Now if they did a comic of the Beatles in Hamburg, that would be completely entertaining and cool . I'd just hope they get a great fantasy artist to do the drawings--and not that anime shit (god I hate that stuff) people think is so cool these days. But Yoko will insist on anime probably. Can you 'Imagine" Yoko in anime!

A comic on the real John Lennon with the Beatles sounds cool as iced tea in the hot summer. Anything about John Ono and the Wiked Witch of Tokyo sounds/smells like a floating turd in a plugged up gas station toilet with a urine stained seat.

Maybe they could do a rock star "team Up." Ya know, like the Marvel Team ups, with like Spiderman and the Hulk? They could do John Ono Lennon team up with Madonna to help the homeless in NYC...Because you know that slut Madonna won't help those in Michigan (especially her brother), and you know John won't help those in Liverpool (especially those names Julian)!

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notmrdurden

Staff online

Members online