Joe Walsh, Getting Better

TuskCracker

Reaction score
-
I saw Joe-Walsh on the "Drew Carrey" show and he looked terrible.

I see "Joe Walsh", in the concert in Dallas, and he looks great. Is he improving and making a comeback ?

- - ->Crossroads Guitar Festival (2004)
(This is a video from Eric Clapton's Crossroads Guitar Festival, held in June 2004. Artisits include Eric Clapton, BB King, Buddy Guy, Carlos Santana, Dan Tyminski, David Hidalgo, James Taylor, Jimmie Vaughn, JJ Cale, Joe Walsh, John McLaughlin, Jonny lang, Robert Cray, Steve Vai, Vince Gill, ZZ Top and many others. )

squeedle53

Chunkadelic!
Reaction score
Although his affect is a tad warped, he is mentally sharp. I saw him a couple of years ago and I dare say, he sounded like an idiot between tunes, but his playing and singing were technically excellent. He virtually used a different guitar every tune or two. His show was sonically flawless. I was very impressed!

TuskCracker

Reaction score
Although his affect is a tad warped, he is mentally sharp. I saw him a couple of years ago and I dare say, he sounded like an idiot between tunes, but his playing and singing were technically excellent. He virtually used a different guitar every tune or two. His show was sonically flawless. I was very impressed!

He is a "goof-off". He loves to joke around. He said he wants to dedicate a song to all people who have never had a song dedicated to them. It was funny.

Sir Sartana

Reaction score
IMHO Joe was at his finest when he was with the James Gang when he still played blistering guitar.
Check out their live album Live in Concert to hear him wail on the guitar!

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Staff online

Members online