Joe Elliott beer

That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
classicrockmagazine.com

Def Leppard frontman Joe Elliott is about to launch his own beer in Dublin.

It’s being brewed and bottle by The Porterhouse, and will be available in their bars.

Says Elliott: “Over the years I’ve noticed a lot of musicians putting their names to a variety of wines etc which, as nice as a glass of red or white is, well, it’s not very rock and roll is it?!
“Beer or lager seem to be the drink of choice at nearly every gig I’ve ever played or attended so for me it’s a much cooler thing to do and having seen how The Porterhouse put quality over quantity.”

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
That is kind of cool, but it better be good beer.(If it's a brown draft beer served at room temperature I will pass on it.:D)

I like Cabernet Sauvingnon as far as wine goes, it is stronger that Beer, the only kind I drink though.

Iggy

Coal mining ruffian
Reaction score
What next? The Sex Pistols doing perfume? Ah ... s**t ..... :bonk:

sex-pistols-etat-libre-d%27orange-perfume-big.jpg

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I always think it's odd for a member of a band that had alcohol problems and casualties because of this have their own booze products.

On that note...hope one day I can try it. :cheers2

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Now, Joe takes his side project in a different direction, with the launch of “Down ‘N’ Outz” beer this Wednesday (15) in Dublin.

Down ‘N’ Outz beer is described as "a pilsner style" that has "a deep, rich malt character, with generous hop bitterness". It will be brewed and bottled by The Porterhouse Brewing Company, a small chain with pubs in Ireland and the U.K.

Information courtesy of hennemusic: Def Leppard’s Joe Elliott to launch his own beer

2k1qpw.jpg

Iggy

Coal mining ruffian
Reaction score
He should take his shades off, and enjoy a nice glass of foam.
Have to give it a go though ... would be rude not to. :heybaby:
Our local brewer produced one called 'Motley brew'. It finished me.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shandi

Staff online

Members online