Jimi Hendrix Experience (Official Thread)

Phil B.

Far Out Man!
Reaction score
Jimi Hendrix w/ John McLaughlin- Record Plant 3/25/69

Jimi Hendrix - guitar
John McLaughlin - guitar
Dave Holland -bass
Buddy Miles - drums

Hurdy Gurdy Man

Reaction score
Dreadful waste of a talent,make that a gift,for music so great,brilliant isn't even the word.Much like John Lennon's early demise,one wonders how much more he would have given to the classic rock world.It is documented that Hendrix was born in Seattle.Personally,judging from his cosmic works,it almost seems to me he came from some other galaxy................

Mr. Shadow

"Classic" Member
Reaction score
Dreadful waste of a talent,make that a gift,for music so great,brilliant isn't even the word.Much like John Lennon's early demise,one wonders how much more he would have given to the classic rock world.It is documented that Hendrix was born in Seattle.Personally,judging from his cosmic works,it almost seems to me he came from some other galaxy................

Sucks to be murdered by a greedy manager who was more interested in the past instead of Jimi's future.

Metal Health

Reaction score
Jimi Hendrix was a true talent. He won 2 grammys after his death and was loved by many. He was one of the best guitar players of all time. He had a heart for the music. He never had a real religion, but he was not an atheist. He always said that music was his religion. He was very humble. He admitted in an interview that he was not the greatest guitar player of all time. When asked how it feels to be the greatest guitar player of all time, he replied " I don't know. I guess you'll have to ask Phil Keaggy. He was an amazing guitarist with a great heart.