Jethro Tull (Official Thread)

Vic2010

Reaction score
Re: Jethro Tull

I have a pretty large collection of Jethro Tull albums. I got into them around 10-11 years ago. I'd heard some radio hits and odds and ends in the early 70s but never got into them. Better late than never though. Great band. Love most of the 70s stuff and a couple from the 80s (A, Crest ....). I saw them on the "Living With The Past" tour in 2002 and bought the DVD later on. I haven't been listening to much Jethro Tull in recent years but I'm sure I'll revisit those albums again (once I'm off this Maiden binge :bonk:). My favorite Tull album for years has been - "Minstrel In The Gallery."

Last edited:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

That is a great post Jeffrey, leave it to you to find these amazing tidbits.:tup:

Crossword Mary...:heheh: well said Velvetclown.

My favorite album has not changed, Songs from the Wood and Heavy Horses, the others change in order over the years but those two remain at the top of my personal list.

Vic2010

Reaction score

Any love for DotCom? A much maligned album but I think it's damn good. Been waiting for a follow up to this album for ten years now (the Christmas album doesn't count). Favorite tracks are: Spiral, Hunt By Numbers, Black Mamba, El Niño, Far Alaska, Hot Mango Flush.

Velvetclown

Banned
Reaction score

Dot is rather good !

I´ve been waiting as well.

Don´t think, there will be a new Tull album..............:bonk:

The Xmas album is just Tull being recycled :zzz:

Ian has lost his muse !

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics