Jethro Tull (Official Thread)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Re: Jethro Tull

You mean links to videos of the shows Jeffrey? If they aren't download links then I think it's okay to post them.

Rocker440

Reaction score

^^ I see there are a few used copies of the set for sale, floating around out in the web universe. Unfortunately they're all too expen$ive for me.

Whoa, I hadn't even noticed what their going for. :blush: :bonk: I mostly wanted to provide some hopefully helpful information for anyone who may not have been aware of that box set issue. :cheers:

Lord Grendel

Sox and I are putting together a gang for a "Bank Job" Craig, you are welcome to join us if you like.

LG, yourself, Craig, Sox and Sweaty might have some trouble splitting a three cd box set between the four of you. :whistle:

Last edited:

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score

We've thought of that Rocker440 we're gonna lift four sets of headphones at the same time...:heybaby:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

^^That's why Sox is indespensible to the gang...and Rocker440 you forgot the Glamorous part of our Posse', Miss Tracey.:grinthumb

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score

I swear my cd wish list has trebled since I joined this site, all good fun but I shall have to take a knife to my piggy bank. LG you are directly responsible for the majority of this sudden influx of audio requirements. :grinthumb:cheers:

Last edited:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

It is all in good fun, and you and Sweaty are responsible for a few bands/albums on my never ending shopping list Sox.:tup:

I am thinking we are moving up from knocking over a small time bank like RBS, to Fort Knox. I am watching Goldfinger later to get some ideas...:pirate:

:lmao:

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score

:blast:That is a classic movie LG, a fine wine some chomps and you are set for the night .. Oh yeah note pad and pen.:hm:

Rocker440

Reaction score

^^That's why Sox is indespensible to the gang...and Rocker440 you forgot the Glamorous part of our Posse', Miss Tracey.:grinthumb

Whoops, sorry for that Miss Tracey! :blush:

Here's something to assist all of those with enjoying the JT songs through headphones! :grinthumb

img_0836copy.jpg

:cheers:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shandi

Members online