Janis Joplin: Hot or Not?

Fever

Reaction score
Former Dallas Cowboy coach Jimmy Johnson went to high school with Janis in Port Arthur Texas.He called her the beatnik that wore black leotards to class and she didn't like jocks.So I am guessing they weren't friends.

snakes&ladders

Reaction score
EXTREMELY TALENTED AND HOT......."BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!":):):)

friendsforever.jpg

By blackglove at 2011-03-09

rtbuck

Reaction score
When I was younger I really thought she was gross but as I got older I started to see something in her. She has a cuteness to her & her body seems pretty covered up by her clothes.

Džedaj

Groovy as hell.
Reaction score
I love Janis, I'm her big fan, but honestly, she was just average looking - but she had that honest, beautiful smile. Queen of San Fran was Grace ;D

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
That is a good picture of her no doubt Annie.

But I still never rated her as beautiful or desirable, and if I recall she played for the other team anyway, at least later in life.

Looking at that picture and comparing it to her later you sure see the results of a lifestlye of self indulgence and drug abuse and nothing unusual about that either.

snakes&ladders

Reaction score
LIfestyle and self-indulgence do not cover up beauty.....not in JJ's case anyway :):)

snakes&ladders

Reaction score
She still is average. The in shape female body is a beautiful work of art, on any woman. Her carriage and demeanor is what defined Janis more than anything, and those characteristics of her made her average to homely, IMO.

JJ beat any Lady Gaga or Beyoncè out there:):omg::bow:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
LIfestyle and self-indulgence do not cover up beauty.....not in JJ's case anyway :):)

If you mean her music and her spirit, I could agree with that.

If you are talking about someone who would make me turn my head in admiration just as a woman walking down the street...nope she doesn't do that for me.

And later on she looked terrible, alcoholism and drug abuse don't lead to a healthy look.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online