Is anyone experiencing unusual things on CRF?

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
This is a funny one, so I'm putting it in here. When I get a new Visitor Message or PM or something, I can click on the on the drop down menu (which shows the number of new messages, friend requests, etc) and down of the bottom of all that is the old Likes Received from the days when Likes were rewarded :D and I can still get into an area which is out of bounds when I click on my profile page, which is just my profile page which this attached to the end of it:
?tab=likes_received#likes_received

:pullhair:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
CP/M.....

you do too much clicking!

:heheh:

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
I don't know if this counts, if you look at this screen shot, alongside the scroll, there are what appears to be stains.

I thought I'd spilled something, (even though I never have anything spillable anywhere around the laptop)

It moves with the page, though. In fact, as I'm typing this, it's there again.>>>

Can anyone else see, or is it just my pc?

8672491732_e190b97417_z.jpg

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Vehicle,

I see the same thing, but only on a "reply" window. It doesn't appear to be anything serious, maybe just a color glitch.

Jake T

Running With The Pack
Reaction score
I don't know if this counts, if you look at this screen shot, alongside the scroll, there are what appears to be stains.

I thought I'd spilled something, (even though I never have anything spillable anywhere around the laptop)

It moves with the page, though. In fact, as I'm typing this, it's there again.>>>

Can anyone else see, or is it just my pc?

The stains are just part of the template design.

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
ah, ok.

So, when are the painters* getting here?

Or are we gonna redo it ourselves?

If we're doing it, I call dibs on rolling the walls. I hate doing the trim. Mainly because I'm no good at it.

*Always hire painters that don't have any paint on their clothes. They're the good painters.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I've noticed those "spots" before but just thought they were part of the template.:dunno:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeathaOjo1

Members online