Iron Maiden (Official Thread)

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
Sounds a bit punky .... Adrian, Bruce and friends are supposed to be doing another Bruce Dickinson album according to something I read a couple years ago in an interview w/ Bruce. Wish it would flippin' materialize already as I really like the last 3 Dickinson CDs.

b.o.b.

Reaction score
Maiden on the Charge

IRON MAIDEN are back on the road this summer with a series of Arena, Amphitheatre and Festival shows in the U.S.A. and Canada, opening in Charlotte, NC, U.S.A. on June 21, and finishing in Houston, TX, on Aug 18 (dates listed below), to be followed by further dates around the World in 2013. The MAIDEN ENGLAND WORLD TOUR will closely mirror, in terms of production and content, the original 1988 concert video of the same name, shot on the “Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son Tour”

:bow:

I'm just a little sad because I will have to wait for the next year's tour dates :wa :grinthumb.

artwork.jpg

Powerage

Let There Be Rock!
Reaction score
Would love to see that tour, hopefully they'll bring it to the UK and Europe next year [which they mentioned].

Alice Cooper and Coheed & Cambria supports on the tour.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I would also like to catch this tour!! The Seventh Son tour was not only great but produced a great home video!!! Would like to see a re production of this year!!

:grinthumb

Meanwhile, here is a BLAZE era tune, that I thought was really good!!!

I know some don't care for this line up, but I still don't see much wrong with it, and I like Bruce MUCH MUCH better.

Edge Of Darkness

E-Z

Reaction score
Bruce Dickenson appeared on BBC radio 4 in the UK today (03/05/12) in a 3-4 minutes 'live interview' talking about how he (and others) were setting up an aircraft maintenance factory in Wales and creating a world class facility for the maintenance of aircraft?.

No mention or comments were made about Iron Maiden during this short interview.

Although after the interview had finished there was a brief mention of Bruce's 'other job' and afew seconds of RUN TO THE HILLS was played. :D

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Bruce Dickenson appeared on BBC radio 4 in the UK today (03/05/12) in a 3-4 minutes 'live interview' talking about how he (and others) were setting up an aircraft maintenance factory in Wales and creating a world class facility for the maintenance of aircraft?.

No mention or comments were made about Iron Maiden during this short interview.

Although after the interview had finished there was a brief mention of Bruce's 'other job' and afew seconds of RUN TO THE HILLS was played. :D

Doesn't surprise me, he loves flying and airplanes. I think Maiden will tour again though, they haven't shut the door on another album or support tour so we can hope to see them perform at least one more time before they call it a day.

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
I did a search, but didn't find anything about this subject already existing here.
I may have not searched well enough, though, I'm not good at it.

At any rate, I know some of you fellow Maiden fans have had to of heard this tape by now. If you have, then you already know it's always good for a laugh.

For those of you who haven't, I'll set it up for you.

This conversation is between Nicko McBrain and Steve Harris after a show. They're arguing because during Nicko's solo, Steve broke a string and sent a roadie around to tell Nicko to extend his solo while he got it fixed.

Nicko is ticked because he thinks the roadie caused him to screw up his solo

Bruce Dickinson secretly taped it, and when it was settlng down, he jumps in and keeps instigating. It's great.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fiammeee

Staff online

Members online