Iron Maiden (Official Thread)

Vic2010

Reaction score
Re: Iron Maiden

I've heard "El Dorado" a few times. Cool, rockin' song. I'll buy the thing on the day it's in stores.

taha

Reaction score

TRIVIA , why did Maiden name their last LP the FINAL FRONTIER ??

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

Either they are Star Trek fans...:D...or this is their last studio album.

:grinthumb

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

Okay I am jumping past three "Live" albums to the next studio release 1995's, "The X Factor". There is a definite drop in the bands intensity, they seem to have lost some spark at this point in their Illustrious career. That is nothing new, it happens to everyone in almost every field eventually, but this doesn't make the album terrible or anything, just not quite as good as their epic releases is all.

Edge of Darkness.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

...I am still hung over from yesterday buddy, so I'll see if anyone else can guess the answer.:cheers:

invader

Reaction score

'looks at his iron maiden t-shirt'. yeah i like iron maiden, hallowed be thy name is probably my favourite maiden song, up the irons

Vic2010

Reaction score

Okay I am jumping past three "Live" albums to the next studio release 1995's, "The X Factor". There is a definite drop in the bands intensity,

I got X-Factor in a trade a while back. It's not a bad Iron Maiden album but Blaze Bailey is pretty awfull (imo). Very limited range. Some great songs on the album though (Aftermath, Look For The Truth, and a few more).

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

^^I should have added that to my post Vic, Blaze Bailey is definitely one of the reasons Maiden had lost something. But now that Bruce is back everything is the way it should be again.:rock:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jik32

Members online