Inxs

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
I used to listen to them a lot in the eighties, my favourites are Need You Tonight, Devil Inside and Suicide Blonde. I've not heard much of the stuff they've done since Michael died. I remember watching a few episodes of the reality tv show INXS did looking for a new singer (for anybody that doesn't know that's how J.D.Fortune was found). Didn't quite know what to make of that :think:

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
I only have about half of Switch, but from what I've listened to, most are good. The leading single Pretty Vegas is pretty shit, for lack of better words but all the other songs I like.

My favourite new track is Afterglow, a song J.D wrote about Michael, and how he feels about replacing him:

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
Good Times - Inxs with Jimmy Barnes .................... and don't they look like they are having a GOOD TIME! Makes me want to jump up on the stage with them!

Astrid Kirchherr65

Classic 60's Chick
Reaction score
I really like all the INXS songs from the 80's. This youtube thing is a bit of a tribute to Michael Hutchence. I never liked the dude who fronted the band after Michael died.

Michael Hutchence was THE only front man imo/ that lame other guy(dunno even know his name) was boring *****!

I lOVED INXS..great pop rock band

New Sensation

Devil Inside

Suicide Blonde

Never Tear Us Appart

Some of my favorites...Michael made me drooool :heybaby:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member