Inxs

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
I really like all the INXS songs from the 80's. This youtube thing is a bit of a tribute to Michael Hutchence. I never liked the dude who fronted the band after Michael died.

annie

metal maniac
Reaction score
For those of you who are not familiar with INXS (pronounced "in excess") except through the Rock Star event, INXS are a "band of brothers" formed in 1977 in Perth, Western Australia. The regulars are Garry Gary Beers on bass guitar, Andrew Farriss on keyboards, Jon Farriss on drums, Tim Farriss on lead guitar and Kirk Pengilly on guitar/sax.[3] For twenty years, they were fronted by Michael Hutchence on lead vocals, who died under questionable circumstances in 1999.

I love INXS songs. I have a 2-CD compilation that I have practically worn out. I especially like The Devil Inside and Never Tear Us Apart (which was sung at Michael's funeral). As for J.D. Fortune, I liked him and I bought the album "Switch", but he shot himself in the foot when he announced that INXS had dumped him in the street when in fact they had not (according to them).

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
For those of you who are not familiar with INXS (pronounced "in excess") except through the Rock Star event, INXS are a "band of brothers" formed in 1977 in Perth, Western Australia. The regulars are Garry Gary Beers on bass guitar, Andrew Farriss on keyboards, Jon Farriss on drums, Tim Farriss on lead guitar and Kirk Pengilly on guitar/sax.[3] For twenty years, they were fronted by Michael Hutchence on lead vocals, who died under questionable circumstances in 1999.

I love INXS songs. I have a 2-CD compilation that I have practically worn out. I especially like The Devil Inside and Never Tear Us Apart (which was sung at Michael's funeral). As for J.D. Fortune, I liked him and I bought the album "Switch", but he shot himself in the foot when he announced that INXS had dumped him in the street when in fact they had not (according to them).

Thanks Annie :) I probably should have gone into a bit more depth after starting the thread!

At 2:17 on the youtube vid, Michael makes a sign on his neck which is horribly significant of how he died.

ThinLizzyFan

Reaction score
Sunny..
Dont Change is GREAT..
I loved INXS..

and is there a Silverchair thread?

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka