Internet is changing forever....soon.

Harkat

Reaction score
So, it seems that society is starting to go backwards now

ladyislingering

retired
Reaction score
Wow.

That means my restoration art could perhaps be deemed as infringement. And the handful of videos (ever-growing/audio clips) I've uploaded to youtube. Wow.

As if congress didn't have something more important to tend to. What the bloody hell.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Gotta luv the way Government works...:D

The sub-committee has adjourned until late October before doing anything with the current piece of legislation, so everyone can relax for a little while at least.

joe

Reaction score
Here in Canada there was a proposed bill a couple of years ago that was basically the same proposals as the US senate bill. Fortunately it didn't pass in parliament.

Foreward a couple years later and there is yet another bill waiting for the MPs to vote on in the fall session. Thankfully we have a minority government in power at the present time which may contribute to the defeat of the proposed legislation.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I remember the first fiasco, the minister in charge of writing the Policy knew nothing about the internet, except maybe how to canvass for funds and a job after serving the public. That made me so angry, at least Appoint someone who has an inkling about what's going on in the internet world before allowing them to write a new law, let alone try to pass it then enforce it...:mad

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Staff online

Members online